Before buying any product, it is highly recommended to check the benefits it can give. Whether or not you’re an expert at something great, it’s safe not to bypass quality before buying one. It can be tricky when buying any track lights at the shop these days.
Here are some of the top 5 things to consider when buying:
- Testing the product. If you can ask the salesperson to demonstrate the functionalities of it, it’ll be easier to decide when to buy.
- Low voltage track lights are manageable because it only needs a small transformer and other complexities can be avoided.
- It suits your budget since the market usually offers prices that are reasonable enough.
- Installation can be overwhelming. If you’re installing them for the first time, you need to educate yourself about basic wiring techniques. Always remember the height from the ceiling to your lighting system. Ideally, it must be 2-3 feet. Never assume. If you’re uncertain, ask a certified electrician.
- Know the difference between low voltage and line voltage. Low voltage consumes less power while line voltage uses a transformer and converts the typical 120V to 12V.
Educating yourself on track lights can be interesting. Most importantly, you have to be familiar with the necessary setup. Cabling and stable electricity are required to avoid interruption especially during special gatherings with family and friends. Lighting system looks amazing when the setup is so simple. Proper routing of cables makes that even more powerful. Buy only the things you need.